Mobile wastewater disposal system (MOBA)
As well as the stationary facility, EVAG AG also has a self-developed mobile wastewater disposal system (MOBA).
This also has approval from the AUE BL (VeVa registration number: 282500113).
Depending on the degree of contamination, the facility processes up to 20m3 of wastewater per hour.
The mobile system can be used in many areas. A few examples:
• Motorway oil separators and washing water from tunnel cleaning
• Water from street gullies
• All wastewater contaminated with hydrocarbons or heavy metals
• Calcareous water that accrues when cleaning sub-soil drains (the wastewater may not be diverted into public waters)
We are licenced to accept the following products:
Approved waste codes as per the Federal Office for the Environment (BAFU)
The benefits of the mobile system are just as diverse:
• It can be deployed throughout Switzerland
• 24-hour operation is possible thanks to the self-monitoring
• The cleaned water meets the requirements for being introduced into public waters or sewage systems (prior analysis)
Detailed information can be found in the mobile wastewater system (MOBA) documentation.
Are you interested or have some questions? Then do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).
We would be happy to prepare an offer for you free of charge.